Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Busy bee is in town

June is a busy month!!
4 days of seminar in TOWN *shreks*
 If I can find some time, I will drop by my previous company at City Hall and give my ex colleagues a shock surprise. Hur Hur...
1 day of leave
5 days of work trip = 1.5 days of 'me' time + 2 days of meeting + 1.5 days of flight time.
Flight time is 14 hours (one way) and there is a time difference of 6 hours. Looks like I can do another movie marathon.

This week
There are my cousin's wedding dinner, lunch date with gf and dinner gathering with my old classmates. And I want to watch X-men this week!!!! Find me time please!

Travel plans
Barcelona in June
air ticket - issued
hotel - taken care of by HQ
I will have a day to do some sightseeing and shopping (if I am not too tired). I need to start planning my itinerary. The colleague from China will be arriving on Saturday night and she is getting the tickets for the opera on Sunday. Cool!!

Beijing in September
air ticket and hotel - taken care of by Fen. She has already bought the air tickets! Her brother has offered to help us plan our itinerary. Nice! *grins*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment