Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hola! Estoy de vuelta!

means, "Hello! I am back"
I will be back to blog the photos.



The best part of the trip - I watched Mary and Max on my way to Barcelona! I had watched this show 1.5 years ago on one of the flights but I never got to finish it because the plane landed! I want to know the ending of this show! When I saw this show on the program, I was overjoyed! Luckily I watched the show because it was not screening on my return flight.

Mary and Max is a claymated, black comedy-drama film. It premiered on the opening night of the 2009 Sundance Film Festival, won the Annecy Cristal in June 2009 and Best Animinated Feature Film at the Asia Pacific Screen Awards in November 2009. It is a tale of friendship between two unlikely pen pals: Mary, a lonely, eight-year-old girl living in the suburbs of Melbourne, and Max, a forty-four-year old, severely obese man living in New York. Spoiler : Refer link for story plot!

No comments:

Post a Comment