Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hotel Nikko Shanghai (Japanese Garden View)

View from the room. And that's the Japanese garden. I stayed on the 8th floor.

The bathtub from different angles (day time)




The entrance to the room

The room's design is similar to the previous room I had except that this time I got the double bed.














The walk-in wardrobe.
The safe which I only discovered on the last night.


Some random shot. The hotel also provided one big paper bag and one mini paper bag. How thoughtful!






















Magazines and most importantly the map!



I really like the bathroom very much!






Two basins! Megan visited me on Sunday morning. Just happened that both of us were washing our hands at the same time. At that moment, I really thought we were in a 'public washroom'. Haha!
Me looking silly here. I was trying to measure the depth of the bath tub. In this picture I was standing on the first half of the tub.
The bathtub from different angles (night time)


I strongly advise that children stay away from this bathtub













The in-door swimming pool. Glad that this quick snap I took whilst in the lift came out well.
















Next up- one day tour in Suzhou and face-changing performance at 巴国布衣 (定西路1018号,宁夏宾馆旁).

No comments:

Post a Comment