Friday, July 13, 2012

Bad experience with Home Breeze (updated)

With Home Breeze, housework is not a breeze anymore.

Updated
@ 2.30pm
Kelly : Do you want me to wash the fan covers (showing 2 to me).
Me : Yes please.
After she has already left, I discovered the 2 pieces of dirty fan cover are hanging over the (open) washing machine! *faint* I do not know about you but I find it disgusting.

@ 5pm, I noticed she has already kept the ironing board but there are still some clothes not ironed.
Me : Kelly, those need to be ironed too. They are my work clothes.
Kelly : Is it dry yet?
Me : Yes definitely, I washed them 3 days ago. You can just touch and feel if they are already dried right?

Is she acting blur or she just lacks initiative?
@ 6pm, I noticed that the bathroom is not washed.
Me : Kelly, did you wash the bathroom? (I just wanted to clarify)
Kelly : Erm no. I will do it now.
Me : It is okay if you don't have time. You only have 10 mins left. (She left exactly on the dot during the last 2 times)
Kelly : It is okay. I will use the last 10 minutes to wash the bathroom.
Me : Okay then.

Later, after she was gone. I saw the bathroom was rather dry, the rag is still the same and there are hairs on the floor. You call this washing?

I feedback to Darren again. He did not apologise at all and merely tell me that this is teething problem. I disagree. I think the problem is due to her work attitude and lack of experience. The conversation ended with "I have to wait 2 weeks for a replacement".

One of the sloppy works left by Home Breeze, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment