Sunday, July 8, 2012

Jun 2012 Hong Kong and Macau

It is already July and I haven't got time to get down to pen my HK/Macau trip. Since I am unable to access the Company's portal from home (for don't-know-whatever-reasons), I decided to continue with my backdated post.

No trip to HK is complete without HK Dim Sum. I am still feeling bewildered because I have not been to any "Chai(2) Can(1) Ting(1)" ie HK eateries for local food nor did I have any dim sum during this 5D4N trip. And no tram rides either.

This is a family trip. We chose HK because the parents were transiting in HK on their way back from USA so we thought we can meet them there. HK is also not a child friendly place nor is it suitable for elderly. It is mostly stairways and few places have lifts. Our group consisted of 2 adults, 2 elders and 1 15-month toddler. So, we had to use the lift because we have a stroller. (We try not to use the stroller so often though).

On a side note, here is a list of things that I will like to do and eat in HK.
- eat Bo(1) Lo(2) Bao(1)
- eat HK Dim Sum
- have breakfast at a Cha(2) Can(1) Ting(1)
- Shopping for work clothes
- a leisurely tram ride
- buy Qi(3) Hua(2) egg rolls of my favourite favors

Unfortunately I did not manage to accomplish any of them. I can't help feeling alittle disappointed. Was I in HK? I think I need to make a trip to HK again.

This is yums! It is toasted bread with butter and condensed milk. *contented*

 




No comments:

Post a Comment