Monday, April 4, 2011

Voyage de la Vie

Have you watched it? This had been premiering since Jun 2010 but I only watched it last week. I enjoyed the show very much - love the costume, love the music and love the death-defying performance! I had to admit that I was slightly taken aback when the performers started appearing from behind us. Yeah! From BEHIND!! Some children and even adults had a fright! Still, I must say this show is good!!

Voyage de la Vie, "Journey of Life" is a 90 minute fast pace fantasy show that tells the story of a young man on an adventure to discover his identity. It is told through energetic dance, athletic circus acts, and catchy songs.

My favourite character/performer - Martti Peltonen, the crossbow artist!

He's cool, isn't it?


As usual, no photography and videography are allowed in the theatre, hence I have no photos to share. Might as well just sit back and enjoy the show! In fact we had rather good views - 5th row from the stage.

Verdict : 4 popcorns (out of 5)


No comments:

Post a Comment