Saturday, April 30, 2011

Something to share - Free Parking at Marina Bay Link Mall

Today, I had lunch at Cedele, Marina Bay Link Mall, found out that there is free parking for the first 4 hours. This is valid until 17th May 2011 for weekdays after 6pm, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays. All you have to do is to produce a receipt at the Concierge Counter. What's best is that no minimum spending is required! I saw that the person in front of me only spent S$3.40 and the parking for Saturday is already S$3. I wish more malls will have this 'weekend free parking'. LOL.


I was also quite surprised to see an empty Ding Tai Fung. The branch that I usually patronise is Paragon and it is always very crowded and noisy. Next time I will visit the outlet at Marina Bay Link Mall instead. It was almost empty when we past by during lunch time! This place is great for a nice long lunch with couple of good friends. We also popped over to Apple shop which is just opposite Cedele; their ipads are sold out! Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment