Monday, May 7, 2012

The wanderlust

Just the other day, I was lamenting that I have no travel plans for this year. Due to work, I will not be able to continue with my plans of visiting USA in July. My little niece will be "arriving" anytime soon. Looks like I can only see her next year in Singapore instead.


Now I have plans! *big GRIN* In 3 days time, I will be travelling to Yogyakarta with Chin and Fionna. It is a pity that Pei Yek is unable to join us at the last minute. Chin suggested the place and later we got to understand that he has wanted to visit YOG for the longest time but cannot find any friends to go with him because there is a history of earthquakes and volcano erruptions *roll eyes* What a good friend LOL.

I think I will pack my luggage on Wednesday night and probably try to get an extra battery for my DSLR at the airport *cross fingers* And yes, it is going to be a photography trip!! I hope we will return with many good photos. I am trying very hard to find time to upload my photos from Suzhou (Oct 2011) and Krabi (Dec 2011).

Then in Jun, I will be in Batam with Timothy and Emily for massages and A&W. This is followed by a family trip to Hong Kong and maybe I will bring my Mom to Bangkok on a 2D3N shopping trip. The last time I brought her oveseas was in March 2008 to Hong Kong and Macau. It had since been a long while.

How I wish I can simply take 3 weeks off work to travel. Wistful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment