Sunday, May 20, 2012

Adisucipto International Airport

We spent our last piece of IDR100,000 to buy magnets at the airport and later realised that we still have to pay IDR100,000 for airport tax before we are allowed to enter the waiting area. Luckily we still have US dollars with us so we paid USD15 per pax instead. Please remember to keep your last piece of IDR100,000 when you are visiting Yogyakarta!!



Another interesting sight that I noticed about this airport (besides that it is a very small airport and it is not airconditioned). There is only one baggage claim area and the conveyor belt is overcrowded with passengers waiting to collect their luggage. Before I can bring my luggage out of the airport, I have to show my receipt to the airport officers to prove that I am not running off with another person's baggage. So, please do not lose the receipt!


No comments:

Post a Comment