Friday, March 25, 2011

Mythos restaurant & bar 米索斯希腊餐厅酒吧

I was in Shanghai for work during October 2010; flew on the 10am Saturday flight but the meeting is scheduled for the following Monday afternoon. The flights on Sunday were full and my return flight was still on waiting list. This was likely due to Shanghai Expo. So, I had the chance to meet up with an old friend, Megan, who was also on a work trip.

On Sunday, she took me to this Greek restaurant along Huangpu River and the Bund. We both ordered pasta carbonara so I do not think I am in a good position to comment on their menu. The service is obviously lacking; we were the only customers in the restaurant at that time but it took quite long for the food to be served.

I am smitten with the (day) view! I believe the view at night will be even more captivating! If you like Greece, you will like the décor - white wash, blue and everything Mediterranean! We spent the entire afternoon at Mythos as we had so much to catch up! This is the perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Mythos Restaurant and Bar
The Cool Docks, Bldg 6, 479 Zhongshan Nanlu, Huangpu District, Shanghai
上海市黄浦区中山南路479弄6号楼 近复兴东路


 Mediterranean!

Our window view (to the right and to the left)

 



White wash and blue



We witnessed a wedding from the roof terrace of Mythos. Sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment